Saturday, February 21, 2009

ISN Email to You - Beware! Read Between the Lines

I can always tell when ISN has done one of its mailings.

No -- I don't get them. I'm persona non-grata. Believe me, I've been removed from all their email lists!

Instead, I find my numbers of blog visitors go up. You can see the numbers to the right of this post. Since yesterday, about 20 people have visited.

Did you get an email that looks or sounds something like this one? Please take a moment to read how I've broken it down. You'll see that it's not all it's cracked up to be.

Yesterday I heard from someone who had been contacted by Brenda, too. Brenda used to work for the International Speaker's Network. She was working there back in the day when I was trying to get them to follow through on their promises. But then, about the same time the word came out that Brenda was, in fact, a felon -- she left and started her own gig, called Willow Mist.

I'm just sayin'



3 comments:

TheAdzDr.com said...

These people made empty promises to me and ripped me off $1000. They lied to my credit card company, to the Division of Consumer Affairs and the BBB. They said that they were waiting for me to sign off on my one sheet. I chased them for months to put it together and left way to many messages that were never returned until the final message stating I WANT MY MONEY BACK. They found all my misplaced material (the sales lady told me it was in production- how ever production did not have it), then they threw it on a page the last day of their contract and expected me to continue working with them. A big bad scam. I told them to give me all my money back or I would post the mistreatment and their unacceptable business practice on the internet and they threatened me with a law suit. My lawyer said I have every right to post as long as I can back every thing up and I can. these peole are sweet talkers speaking with forked tongues, they even claim to be Christians. Do not let them ripp you off!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much, everyone, for posting this.. I was considering their offer, which sounded pretty good. I'm grateful for this information - Here's one business owner you've saved. Many thanks - Ruth

TheAdzDr.com said...

I am so glad my experience saved you from getting ripped off, these people should be shut down. Did the solicit you as well?

Post a Comment