Friday, January 9, 2009

A New Year, More Speakers and Authors Will Pay

I use "International Speakers Network" as a google news alert, and noticed right about the first of the year that ISN popped up more and more in the news. Seems David Wright has published another one of his books where he promises people he will include them along with some of the chicken soup book people, and others, in those books.

I hear sometimes from people who paid for inclusion, and woops! the publisher forgot to include them! They are told their information will be included the next time around...

Except that it doesn't get included.

Don't get caught. Read more on this blog about the International Speakers Network, book a speaker, and all the other company names these people work under.

Then save your money.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks again for your info. I have been contacted by them over and over about being included in their books. I am a speaker and speak internationally and I have already published a book. I however was intrigued by all of the meetings they posted they were looking to book. I feel so blessed that I did my research and found your blog. I will now block all emails from them. THANK YOU so much!

Post a Comment