Monday, December 31, 2007

Closing Out the Year on ISN

Two updates to report here -- hope they are helpful to you.

First, I was contacted by someone who found this blog in a search as she was researching ISN and bookaspeaker.net, and she contacted me to find out if I was bonafide and had a legitimate gripe.

I gave her the info she needed and I'm pleased to say that she has passed on the "opportunity" to work with ISN / bookaspeaker.net .

Secondly, I found a website called Ripoff Report -- and filed some information with them. Never realized one could take their bad consumer experiences online!

As of today, December 31, 2007, I have nothing to show for the money I gave the International Speakers Network. Nuttin. nada. They "tell" me they have followed through but I have nothing to even suggest they have.

Supposedly they have sent 12,000 emails on my behalf targeted specifically to my audience -- health and wellness. But if you do the math for direct mail, then there should have been inquiries from a minimum of .5% of them at this point -- that's one half of one percent.

That math means I should have heard from a minimum of 60 people interested in my speaking services -- and I have not heard from a single one.

I hope this blog will serve to help you decide whether to work with ISN / Innovator's Group / Insight Publishing / bookaspeaker.net all located in Sevierville, TN.

I am so very sorry I wasted my money.

No comments:

Post a Comment