Monday, November 19, 2007

They've Ignored the Better Business Bureau

Just checked in with the Better Business Bureau in Knoxville, Tennessee (closest city to Sevierville, TN with a BBB) --

Seems that David Wright, nor Greg Wright, nor any of their associates have bothered to respond to my complaint. A second notice has been sent. They have until Weds of this week to reply (11-21-07).

If you are interested in seeing their postings for the International Speaker's Network, link here.

http://knoxville.bbb.org/WWWRoot/Report.aspx?site=57&bbb=0533&firm=11488

Please note, they are also called Insight Publishing.

I'll keep you posted.

New! Want to keep abreast of this problem? Contact me at: burnedbyisn(at)hotmail.com and I'll add you to my growing email list.

No comments:

Post a Comment