Monday, June 2, 2008

Another Author / Speaker Ripped Off by ISN

Here's the first of the emails I have received in response to David Wright's upset at the loss of his sidekick, Brenda Keefer. (If you are unsure about what I mean, read the other June 2 post below.)
.............................

From Bob:

I received this email today which prompted me to do a google search on ISN and the “many” businesses that they represent. I found your blog and just wanted to confirm that I am one of the many people that have been burned by ISN. I had them print a book and, other than receiving the actual shipment, I did not received ANY OTHER SERVICES that were promised. ALL LIES!

So, just wanted you to know that you are in good company.

Hope your business continues to be successful – even WITHOUT their help.

.............................

4 comments:

Unknown said...

In November we paid Brenda Keefer at Willow Mist Professional Services $200 to do outbound calling. When the promised contact report was not forthcoming, we became concerned.

She has stopped returning my calls and the last communication was on December 14, 2009, from her assistant, Debbie Huffaker. Beware indeed.

Anonymous said...

Please know that I am no longer associated with her. I quit my "employment" with her in December, 2009. I was only sending out e-mails for her and had no clue of her criminal history. Actually, I am only now finding this out. She is a member of the church I attend. I quit working for her simply because I had a gut feeling that something just wasn't right. I was never her "assistant".

Breathing In Grace said...

I would love for this post to be deleted from this blog, if possible. I sent e-mails out for Brenda without a clue of her past. It was only later that I learned of her criminal history, that she spent time in jail for stealing $250,000 from a former employer and for writing bad checks. I went to church with this lady, so thought she was legitimate. It breaks my heart for my name to be associated with her. Yes, I should have researched her before instead of after, but I've learned my lesson. Now, I hear that she is back to her "old ways", having gone back to work for David Wright. I was never her "assistant", just sent out e-mails. Looking back, I realize now (hindsight is 20/20) that she wanted my name "out there", instead of hers. Oh, how I wish I could go back. Thank you so much for your consideration of taking down any posts that contain my name.

Burned by ISN said...

Debbie - unfortunately this post is so old that Blogger (the application that this post was written on) will not let me remove the post. Instead I published your comment so people could see you have tried to set it right. I'm sorry you got caught in their web. You were burned by them too.

Post a Comment